Reopening June 1
WE ARE OPEN AS OF JUNE 1, 2020
We are so excited to welcome our clients back! As you may expect, there will be quite a few changes and new procedures. We realize these procedures may feel harsh and, quite frankly, even annoying at times. We must adhere to these strict guidelines to protect your health, the health of our staff and also our establishment license and our stylists’ cosmetology licenses. We, quite simply, don’t have an option.
Here is what you can expect:
IF YOU HAVE TRAVELED ABROAD, HAVE ANY COLD OR FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, IF YOU HAVE A FEVER OR IF ANYONE CLOSE TO YOU HAS ANY SYMPTOMS, PLEASE RESCHEDULE 14 DAYS OUT.
1. You will be sent an appointment reminder.
2. You may be required to submit to our touchless thermometer.
3. You must arrive with a mask. We have a limited supply available for purchase for $2.
4. You may choose to purchase a disposable drape for $2 or we will supply a fresh cloth drape.
5. We are not allowed to offer coffee/tea/water or provide magazines as before.
6. Touchless credit/debit card payments are requested.
7. Please adhere to the 6’ social distancing guidelines while in-house.
8. Please utilize the hand sanitizer, touchless soap and Lysol wipes throughout Nevaeh.
9. Please do not touch the retail products, stylists retrieve those for you.
10. There is no waiting room. Please enter to sign in (use a Lysol wipe after) and remain in your car until called.
11. No outside food or drink please. Masks must remain on for the duration.
12. No children or guests. Exception: children 12 & under can be accompanied by a parent who will still need to remain 6’ away.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT. WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!