Nevaeh Salon is OPEN and operating during normal business hours. To limit the number of people in the salon, we are asking that you arrive at your appointed time only. Please do not bring any additional guests or family members. We will operate on an appointment-only basis at this time.
What we are doing to combat COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
We ask of our Staff:
- Sterilize every kit after each client.
- Deep clean the salon every day with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, washer and dryer and credit card machine.
- All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs, including washing their hands prior to each client.
- Antibacterial hand wash, wipes or sanitizer gel are available for use by clients visiting the salon.
- If you have any cold or flu-like symptoms, please stay home.
We ask of our clients:
Before making an appointment, please ask yourself the following questions
- Have you traveled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
- Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
- Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
If so, please seek medical advice. Please also call the salon on 916-786-5888 and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
Government guidelines for everyone:
- Wash your hands with soap and water often and for at least 20 seconds
- Wash your hands when you get home or arrive at work
- Use hand sanitizer gel if soap and water are not available
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell (1 yard has been suggested)
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.